Homey Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & conditions carefully before using Homey.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this App, and any service or material we provide in the App or website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the App is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the App, or the entire App, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the App.
To access the App or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the App that all the information you provide on the App is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
App Product Support and Changes to the App
Homey welcomes feedback and provides technical support for this product voluntarily. Homey is under no obligation to provide technical support under the terms of this license, and provides no assurance that any specific errors or discrepancies in the App will be corrected.
Intellectual Property Rights
Except as otherwise specifically permitted in these Terms & Conditions, you may not: (a) modify or create any derivative works of the App or documentation, including translation or localization; (code written to published APIs (application programming interfaces) for the App shall not be deemed derivative works); (b) copy the App except as provided in these Terms & Conditions or elsewhere by Homey; (c) separate App, which is licensed as a single product, into its component parts. (d) sublicense or permit simultaneous use of the App by more than one user; (e) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any Product of the App (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (f) redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, use the App in a timesharing or service bureau arrangement, or otherwise transfer rights to use the App. You may NOT transfer the App under any circumstances; (g) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the App; (h) publish any results of benchmark tests run on any App to a third party without the prior written consent of Homey; or (i) use any App by more users than have been licensed, on more computers or computing devices than the number licensed, or by more developers than the number licensed, as applicable.
The App, Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by EU and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. However, Homey does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through Homey.
You are permitted to use the App for your personal, non-commercial use only or legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, supplier or distributor of the Company. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our site.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the App, access to the App or use of the App or any services or materials available through the App.
If you wish to make any use of Homey material other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the Homey logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Homey. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of Homey or expose them to liability.
- Additionally, you agree not to:Use the App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the service or interfere with any other party’s use of the App, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the App.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access Homey for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the App or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the App.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the App, the server on which Homey is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The App may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow you to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through Homey.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the Company and its affiliates the license granted above.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed or submitted to the Website, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the App.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contribution for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on Homey, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User
- Contributions must not:Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us or any oter person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contribution violate your copyright, please contact us at: email@example.com. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the App is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Information About You and Your Visits to the App
Electronic Fund Transfers (“EFTs”) and Account Balances
When you open a SynapsePay User Account, you will link a checking or savings account to perform EFT.
All EFT transactions are performed by SynapsePay financial institution partner. Homey and SynapsePay only transmit transaction instructions to SynapsePay financial institution partner. Homey will provide you with all transactions notifications and User Account balances in addition to providing customer support relating to your SynapsePay User Account as detailed below.
All questions regarding EFT transactions or your Synapse User Account must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and not to SynapsePay or its financial institution partners. Homey is responsible for resolving issues and errors relating to transactions and account balances. If you wish to make a financial service complaints against Homey, you may email email@example.com.
Currently, EFT features of Homey Premium are available only to our users with US bank accounts. For your safety, there’s a limit of $200 per transaction. In the case when the amount available for payout is larger than $200 you can initiate multiple separate transactions with each of them being up to $200.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the App
If the App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to in Homey, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
We area participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the App will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APP, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
Provision of any service under this Agreement shall not create any obligation for Homey to continue to develop, productize, support, repair, offer for sale or in any other way continue to provide or develop App and Website either to Users or to any other party. HOMEY CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY PARTY RELATED TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE APP AND DOCUMENTATION SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID TO Homey BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND BREACH OF WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION, AND OTHER TORTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Homey BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PARTY RELATED TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF HOMEY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
United States Government Restricted Rights
The App and Documentation are provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(f)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c) (1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 C.F.R. S:52.227-19, as applicable. Governing Law and Choice of Forum This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Slovenia, without regard to the conflicts of law rules thereof. Any claim or dispute arising in connection with this EULA shall be resolved at the appropriate Slovenian state court in the city of Ljubljana. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waive any objections to the jurisdiction or venue of such courts.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to Homey should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for using Homey.